Show Summary Details
IMF Survey Vol.34, No.8 May 2005
- What’s On
- At a glance: IMF Financial Data
- In the news: Bernes named to head IMF’s Independent Evaluation Office
- Book notes: How flat is the world?
- Research: Why is South Africa’s capital inflows mix different?
- Technical assistance: Creating a beacon of stability in Bosnia
- Outreach: Timor-Leste and Cambodia: In search of growth and prosperity
- Forum: HIV/AIDS: Money, bottlenecks, and the future
- IMF lending: HIPC debt relief (status as of April 21, 2005)
- Forum: “If not now, when?”