Show Summary Details
IMF Survey Vol.34, No.5 March 2005
- What’s On
- At a glance
- In the news: De Rato prods China, India to uphold strong growth
- In the news: Moldova’s economic recovery troubled by conflict, stalled reforms
- Libya’s oil-driven economy needs to reform and diversify
- Italy enjoys cyclical recovery, but faces fiscal challenge
- Slovak economy makes strides in growth, reforms, income convergence
- ResearchProposal for a new IMF country insurance facility
- Research: What does the future hold for microfinance?
- Book notes Will the Fed stay in good hands?
- Country focus United Kingdom reaps benefits from strong reforms and sound policy frameworks
- Canada’s track record on growth and budget position tops Group of Seven
- IMF lendin
- Policy Initial assessments completed for offshore centers