Show Summary Details
Finance & Development, September 1976
- Fund activity: Gold sales begin; technical assistance activities; volume of Fund transactions; selected data
- Bank activity: Assistance from IDA reaches $10 billion mark; Executive Board recommends capital increase; aid to Brazil, the Philippines, and Somalia; Bank interest rate goes up; recent loans
- The emerging international monetary system: The Fund’s role in the changing world economic environment
- Reforming international monetary relations—an analysis: A review of the monetary reform effort
- The World Bank–a financial appraisal: I: Liquidity policies, borrowing program, and the capital structure examined
- Increasing the resources of the Fund: borrowing: Through the General Arrangements to Borrow and the oil facility
- Energy problems of the non-OPEC developing countries, 1974–80: Will the rising costs of energy prejudice the development of their growing economies?
- Inflation and stagflation in the international economy: An analysis of the recent experience
- The expanding Eurobond market: What is the market, and how has it grown?
- The European Community’s development program: An outline of the EEC’s cooperative effort on assistance to the Third World
- Book notices
- View & comments: William Clark reports on UNCTAD IV