Documents and Resolutions of the Board of Governors
- International Monetary Fund
- Published Date:
- April 2012
Schedule of Meetings
|October 13||9:30 a.m.||Opening Ceremonies|
|Address from the Chair|
|Annual Address by Managing Director, International Monetary Fund|
|Annual Address by President, World Bank Group|
|2:30 p.m.||Annual Discussion|
|Following the conclusion of the Annual Discussion||Procedures Committees Reports Comments by Heads of Organizations Adjournment|
1. The Meetings will be held at DAR Constitution Hall (a.m. session) and Fund Headquarters 2 Conference Hall (p.m. session), and all sessions will be joint.
2. The International Monetary and Financial Committee and the Development Committee will meet on Saturday, October 11, and Sunday, October 12, respectively.
3. The World Bank Group consists of the following:
- International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD)
- International Finance Corporation (IFC)
- International Development Association (IDA)
- International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID)
- Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA)
Provisions Relating to the Conduct of the Meetings
1. Sessions of the Boards of Governors of the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank Group will be joint and shall be open to accredited press, guests, and staff.
2. Meetings of the Joint Procedures Committee shall be open only to Governors who are members of the Committee and their advisers, Executive Directors, and such staff as may be necessary.
Procedures and Records
3. The Chairman of the Boards of Governors will establish the order of speaking at each session. Governors signifying a desire to speak will generally be recognized in the order in which they ask to speak.
4. With the consent of the Chairman, a Governor may extend his statement in the record following advance submission of the text to the Secretaries.
5. The Secretaries will have verbatim transcripts prepared of the proceedings of the Boards of Governors and the Joint Procedures Committee. The transcripts of proceedings of the Joint Procedures Committee will be confidential and available only to the Chairman, the Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund, the President of the World Bank Group, and the Secretaries.
6. Reports of the Joint Procedures Committee shall be signed by the Committee Chairman and the Reporting Member.
7. The Chairman of the Boards of Governors, the Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund, and the President of the World Bank Group will communicate to the press such information concerning the proceedings of the Annual Meetings as they may deem suitable.
1. 2008 Annual Report
2. Report of the Chairman of the International Monetary and Financial Committee (Fund Document No. 4)
3. Report of the Chairman of the Joint Development Committee (Fund Document No. 5)
4. 2008 Regular Election of Executive Directors (Fund Document No. 6)
5. Financial Statements and Audit Report (Appendix VI of the 2008 Annual Report and Fund Document No. 7)
6. Administrative and Capital Budgets for Financial Year ending April 30, 2009 (Chapter 5 of the 2008 Annual Report and Fund Document No. 8)
7. Selection of Officers and Joint Procedures Committee for 2008/2009