Show Summary Details
Rebalancing Growth in Asia
- togglePART I Rebalancing Growth in Asia: Some General Themes
- togglePART II Rebalancing Growth in China: Relying Less on Exports and More on Consumption
- CHAPTER 4 Is China’s Export-Oriented Growth Sustainable?
- CHAPTER 5 Employment Effects of Growth Rebalancing in China
- CHAPTER 6 Determinants of China’s Private Consumption: An International Perspective
- CHAPTER 7 Does Government Spending on Health and Education Raise Consumption?
- CHAPTER 8 Access to Finance and Household Saving